Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Roberto Naranjo, Post 3



Hey everyone,
I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to work for one of the best researchers and innovators in the drug/nutrient delivery field.  I am extremely sad though that the summer is over and I have to go back to UCLA. I explored a new field of research and I am happy that I did because I found a new interest of mine. I think this experience sparked my interest of pursuing a drug delivery career and to eventually work in a biotech or pharmaceutical company.  Working in the lab of 200+ people gave me a small taste of what it would be like to work for a small biotech company/start-up. My mentor described it that way. That’s how it felt in the beginning for her when she started.  I tried to enjoy the last couple days in Boston and at MIT so I went around taking pictures of my favorite things on campus.
Best,
Roberto

An art piece of the Periodic Table of Elements in the MIT Chemistry building

Another awesome art piece outside the MIT Chemistry Building

A view of Boston from Cambridge (in front of MIT)

No comments: