Friday, September 5, 2008

Huong's New York update

After ten weeks of being in NY I realize that I really miss California. I wish I had done more for my project this summer but due to lack of time finishing was impossible. I met great students from other schools like Chamanade U in Hawaii and Manhanttan College. NY is a great place to be especially with my sister being here. I was in lab most of the time running columns but there was still time to do other things. I went to a Yankees game, Coney Island, BBQ at the park, and many other fun things. I really like the subway system because of its convenience. I like exploring the different neighborhoods around Manhattan on my spare time. Ny will be missed but California will always be my number one state. =)

This is the building where my lab is located (near Washington square park). I am on the second floor in the window. There would be NYU tours on the street everyday and they could always see me work. I felt like a fish.This is one of the great little things I found while walking around the city. I had a great summer but I can't wait to start my senior year at UCLA.

No comments: