Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Abel Ferrel, Post 3



Hi peeps,

As this summer experience is coming to a close it’s sad to know I’ll be leaving. Lab has been quite the ride. I’ve learned so much about the biochemical approach to research which will be touched on in my talk. I’ve presented my work four times and have enjoyed every experience. I will miss all the friends I have made here but I am also excited to go back home. I’ll let these pictures show what else has been going on.

See you all soon,
Abel Ferrel 

Kayaking on the Charles River on a warm summer day with the other EXROPers. I was careful not to get any water on my face. It’s not the cleanest out there.

Golf ball sized hail storm hit Boston. They broke some lights and dented some cars. It looked like the Apocalypse with all the torrential rain, wind gusts, and hail. 


Amorino gelato; where they shape their flavors into flowers. Visually appealing and tasty.

A friend I made at the Harvard Natural History Museum. The eyes seem like they’re looking into my soul.

All of the summer internship programs at Harvard presenting their research. The topics varied from social and literature analysis to biochemistry and physics.

No comments: