Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ivan Flores Blog 1

My summer research has had a great start. This summer I am staying in my regular lab, working on getting more data for my research. Currently, I am in the middle of trouble shooting a few techniques that will be necessary for me to complete the in vitro portions of my project. The trouble shooting has been fun so far, since I have had to learn new techniques. These techniques include culturing cells on cover slips as well as collecting cells for creating kinase assays. Apart from doing research, I have also started taking GRE preparation classes. The classes add a new and fun challenge to balancing my time this summer. I have met new friends in the class, making it more enticing to attend each class. Hopefully the summer will continue being as great as it is now. Obtaining good results and doing well on the GRE exam will make the work thus far worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the information with us.its very useful information to all.
USMLE Practice Test Atlanta