Thursday, August 28, 2014

Taylor Brown, Summer 2014, Blog Post 4

Hey Guys!

So I decided to write one more [short] blog, afterall haha. This one has pictures from my Poster Session and our last MSRP (MIT Summer Research Program) outing!. Both were tons of fun(:


The group at our Poster Session(:


Just us Girls


The HHMI EXROP girls (Lindsey and Rana) with each of our posters behind us.


My mentor Thales Papagiannakopoulos and I in front of my poster(:
[his last name is awesome, right?!]


Dr. Tyler Jacks and I! :D
And below are a couple of random pictures from our last MSRP outing


Sheena and Vanessa


Li, Me, Pablo, Rana, Lindsey, and Nadege :D


Playing in a Boston Fountain(:


We really bonded, what can I say? Haha. Largest lap-sit I’ve ever been in haha


Scientists in the Willows


And although, I haven't hit rock bottom, there's still nowhere to go but up ! :D
Time to reach for the moon (like my sister’s recently published children’s book titled Imani’s Moon : https://www.facebook.com/imanismoon?fref=ts ; http://www.amazon.com/Imanis-Moon-Janay-Brown-Wood/dp/1934133582 ) and apply to grad school to follow my dream of becoming a cancer researcher! Wish me luck everyone, and thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Taylor Brown












2 comments:

JaNayBW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaNayBW said...

So proud of you! You are well on your way! :*

P.S. Thanks for the shout out!