Thursday, August 28, 2014

Taylor Brown, Summer 2014, Blog Post 5

Blog 5:


Hey guys! I have one more surprise blog for you! I took a spontaneous trip to NY my last weekend on the East Coast!!! Here are pictures; it was my first time in NY!!! Big shout out to my high school cross country brother Edwin (Enrique, as I call him) Melon for agreeing to go with me!!! It was so much fun!


(me and Edwin, our first night in the city!)


(on a boat on our way to Lady Liberty)





(Times Square is so BRIGHT at night! Haha)



Remembering 911: Twin Tower Memorial fountain number 1


Remembering 911: Twin Tower Memorial fountain number 2



Remembering 911: The Freedom Tower
(we also went into the 911 museum as well; it was HUGE)


My favorite part; Central Park! <3 o:p="">


(the hot dogs we bought were massive! Haha)


Thanks for reading guys! Take care!
-Tay<3 o:p="">













No comments: