Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rachel Lopez, Post 2



Hey!

So I’ve been here for a few weeks now and it’s been a great experience so far. As far as my project goes I chose to work with ESCs and I’m patiently waiting for my cells to start beating. They should start beating by the end of the week so maybe I’ll be able to add that to my next update. I’ve been learning quite a bit because I’ve been following many of the lab members around during any free time I have. Everyone in the lab has a different projects and are at different stages so it’s really nice to get that experience. Everyone in the lab is pretty awesome. When I first got here the lab was quiet, but I’ve been trying to get them to talk more and they do. More people respond to my good mornings. I’ve gone around Seattle some more. I went to see the Space Needle, but I didn’t go up yet. This weekend I’ll be taking a trip up to Canada so I’m looking forward to that. 


The Space Needle!

They have a troll under the bridge :)

Water for days

1 comment:

DDS said...

Every lab has a different personality and yours appears to be very quiet. However, I bet they are really nice. I am glad you are taking the initiative to get people talking more. Seattle is so green and lush. Have you had sunshine?

Dr. Simmons